The sooner you participate, the more chances you have to win!
No purchase required.
1. The “An irresistible early taste of the holidays” Contest (the “Contest”) is held by Fromageries Bel Canada Inc. (the “Contest Organizer”). The Contest will run from November 6, 2017, at 12:00 midnight Eastern Time (ET) to December 18, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Contest Period”).
2. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached or surpassed the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and mandataries of the Contest Organizer, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with it, its advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Contest, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom such employees, representatives and mandataries are domiciled, are not eligible.
3. No purchase required. Many public libraries, Internet cafés, retail businesses and others offer access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
4. To enter the Contest:
4.1 Visit the christmas.boursin.ca website and go to the online entry form, available in the “Contest” section
4.2 Complete all required fields of the entry form with no exception. You will be required to enter your first and last name, complete address including city and postal code, telephone number including area code and email address
4.3 Correctly answer the mathematical skill–testing question
4.4 Confirm that you have read, understood and accept the contest rules by checking the box to that effect, then click on “continue”
5. By entering the Contest as indicated above, you will automatically be entered in the remaining Daily Draws (as described below) at the time you enter. Only one (1) entry is necessary, so enter early for more chances to win!
6. Limit of one (1) email address per person during the Contest Period.
7. Forty-two (42) prizes are available at the start of the Contest. Each prize consists of one (1) Miss Fresh x Boursin festive box of an approximate retail price of C$250 that includes:
– Fresh ingredients for preparing the four (4) suggested recipes (bites) for six to eight (6 to 8) people
– Serving platter
– Labels for wine glasses
– Table napkins
– Candlesticks and candles
The number of available prizes will diminish as prizes are awarded.
8. Limit. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person during the Contest Period
9. Chances of winning. The chances of winning one (1) of the forty-two (42) prizes depend on the number of entrants.
10. A draw (“Daily Draw”) will be conducted daily from November 7, 2017, to December 19, 2017, at the CRI agency located at 85 rue Saint-Paul West, Suite 120, Montreal, QC, H2Y 3V4 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) for entries received the previous day (between 12:00 midnight ET and 11:59 p.m. [ET]), except for entries received on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, for which the draws will be held on Monday. Daily Draws will therefore be held as follows:
– Monday : Daily Draw for entries received on Friday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.), Saturday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.) and Sunday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.)
– Tuesday : Daily Draw for entries received on Monday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.)
– Wednesday : Daily Draw for entries received on Tuesday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.)
– Thursday : Daily Draw for entries received on Wednesday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.)
– Friday : Daily Draw for entries received on Thursday (12:00 midnight to 11:59 p.m.)
11. Entrants are automatically entered into each remaining Daily Draw at the time of their entry.
12. To be declared a winner, any selected entrant must:
12.1 Be reachable by phone or by email, at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizer, within ten business (10) days following the draw of the winning entry
12.2 Have correctly answered the mathematical skill–testing question
12.3 Complete and sign a declaration form (the “Declaration Form”) sent by the Contest Organizer stating that the entrant has fulfilled all the requirements of these Rules and exonerates the Contest Organizer of any liability, and return the Declaration Form in accordance with the instructions provided by the Contest Organizer
12.4 Upon request and in a timely manner, provide a piece of photo identification
13. Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in these Contest Rules or to accept the prize may cause the selected entrant to be disqualified. In such a case, the Contest Organizer may, at its sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until an entrant is selected and declared a winner.
14. Upon receipt of the completed Declaration Form and within a maximum of four (4) weeks, the Contest Organizer will deliver winning entrants their prize by mail or courier (should the situation allow such delivery) or will advise the winning entrants on how to retrieve their prize
15. Allergens, etc. The Contest Organizer assumes no liability whatsoever for the use and/or handling of the prize, including any allergens that may be contained therein. It is the responsibility of the entrants to verify the presence or absence of allergens to ensure that the prize can be consumed by them and/or others without risk.
16. Verification. Entry forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer. Any entry form that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, manually or mechanically reproduced, mutilated, fraudulent or obtained from an unauthorized source, or is received or submitted late, bears an invalid email address or phone number, does not bear the correct answer to the mathematical skill–testing question or is otherwise noncompliant shall be rejected and will not entitle a person to an entry or to a prize, as the case may be.
17. Disqualification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a person or to cancel one or more entries of a person who enters or tries to enter this Contest using methods that do not comply with these Contest Rules or that are unfair to other entrants (e.g., entries exceeding the authorized limit).
18. Conduct of the Contest. Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate conduct of this Contest may constitute a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should there be any such attempts, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to reject the entrant’s entries and obtain legal or equitable relief under applicable laws.
19. Prize acceptance. Prizes must be accepted as described in these contest rules and may not, in any case, be transferred in whole or in part to another person, replaced by another prize or exchanged for cash, except as provided in the section below.
20. Prize substitution. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to award a different prize (or a portion thereof) of the same kind and of equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the monetary value of the prize (or a portion thereof), including in the event where it would be impossible, difficult and/or more costly for the Contest Organizer to award the prize as described in these contest rules.
21. Liability limit: prize use. By entering the Contest, any entrant selected for a prize releases and holds harmless the Contest Organizer, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to it, its advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and mandataries (the ”Released Parties”) from and against any damage resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize.
22. Use of the website. The Contest Organizer does not warrant in any way that the Contest website will be accessible or functional without interruption during the Contest Period or that it will be free of errors.
23. Liability limit: prize supplier. Any entrant selected for a prize acknowledges that upon awarding of the prize, the obligations related to it become the responsibility of the suppliers of services and goods related to the prize.
24. Prize warranty. Any entrant selected for a prize acknowledges that the only warranty applicable to the prize is the standard manufacturer warranty, if applicable.
25. Liability limit: conduct of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any of the following that may limit or prevent any entrant from reading these contest rules: malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications line; loss or lack of a communications network; or any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network. The Released Parties also disclaim all liability for any damages or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any web page or software or by the transmission of any information related to entry in the Contest.
26. Contest modification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in these contest rules, subject to approval by Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
27. Termination of Contest entry. In the event that entry in the Contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date provided in these contest rules, for whatever reason, the Contest Organizer may, at its sole discretion, proceed with the remaining Daily Draw among the entries duly received up to the date of the event ending Contest entry.
28. Prize limit. In no event shall the Contest Organizer be required to award more prizes than indicated in these contest rules or to award a prize otherwise than in compliance with these contest rules.
29. Liability limit: Contest entry. Persons who enter or try to enter this Contest release the Released Parties from any liability for damage said persons may incur as a result of entering or attempting to enter the Contest.
30. Authorization. By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizer and its representatives to use, if required, their name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding a prize for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
31. Communication with entrants. No communication or correspondence related to this Contest shall be exchanged with entrants except as provided for in these contest rules or at the entrant’s initiative.
32. Personal information. Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Contest will be used only to administer the Contest.
33. Property. Entry forms and Declaration Forms are the property of the Contest Organizer and will not in any case be returned to entrants.
34. Entrant identification. For the purposes of these contest rules, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the entry form, and it is this person to whom the prize will be awarded if selected and declared a winner.
35. Contest Organizer’s decision. Any decision by the Contest Organizer or its representatives regarding this Contest is final and without appeal, subject to a ruling by Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue under its jurisdiction.
36. Litigation. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
37. Unenforceability. If a section of the contest rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
38. Language. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these contest rules, if an English version is available, the French version shall prevail.